New Poll

[OPEN] Moderator, REVAMPED
winterdream
 Posted: Jul 24 2013, 02:34 PM

Solid on the Ground
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As moderator you will be in charge or making sure there are no rule-breakers. You must keep the forum clean, organized, and active.

Requirements:
  • Be willing to give lots of time to the forum
  • Be organized
  • Have some knowledge of being a moderator
  • Be active
  • Have 5 posts
Application Form:
CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Why you're applying:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

user posted image
Just thinking has my heart thumping~❥
PM
^
taetiseo
 Posted: Aug 13 2013, 02:35 PM

♡月亮
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 555

Name: Sel
Experience: None but I do what is required and asked. Just tell me what to do, maybe just some guidelines and I think I'll be fine.
Why you're applying: I wanted to help this forum out because I see it being so... sorry to say, but inactive, I guess. I don't really see a lot of users online here as much as the other forums. I hope AOA can really get famous someday and I wanted to try keep the forum really organized so users will know where they can find stuffs they wanted to know and see.
Anything else: To be honest, I've never really been part of the moderator staff, I'm more on the translator side but you weren't recruiting Chinese translator so I decided on this position. I did considered being on the subbing team, but I'm not sure if I can do it, because I couldn't really work with subbing stuffs.

Reason For Edit:Accepted!

This post has been edited by winterdream: Aug 18 2013, 08:52 AM

user posted image
new to aoa? here's their discography: click!
PM
^
fAteXfAith
 Posted: Sep 7 2013, 11:38 PM

GuardianOfAngels!
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 508

Name: Wei Jie (WJ)
Experience: To be honest, I do not have any experience in being part of the moderator team for any fan forums. However, I think that as long as I'm willing to learn, and with a little bit of guidance, I will be able to do a good job in keeping the forum organized.

Why you're applying: I feel that there is a need for me to help out in this forum, by keeping it organized and active, as I realized that not many of the moderators or forum staffs are active in the forum. Since I'm always quite active, I hope that i can contribute to the forum by being part of the moderating team, to ensure that no one breaks the rules, and to maintain the order of the forum.

Anything else: Actually I have also considered other positions such as the News team but i think that i don't really have to be in the team in order to share News, Photos and Videos. I can still share the stuffs in the forum even though I'm just a normal member. Last but not least, though i do not have any previous experience in being part of the forum staffs, I do sincerely hope that you will consider my application as I really have the passion to help and contribute to this forum. Thank You http://i.imgur.com/C7u8C.gif

user posted image

My Love Is Only AOA

PM
^
SongSubin
 Posted: Oct 21 2013, 06:30 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 582

Name: Subin
Experience: I am an admin on the AOA Ace Of Angels fan page on facebook (LINK) I used to make roleplaying websites for the Warriors series and the Clique series. I was in charge of organization, formatting, and creating new activities to keep members active.
Why you're applying: I can see that this site is in the very beginning stages of becoming a lovely fan forum and I would love to help improve it in any way I can. I am a huge fan of our angels and have experience managing fansites. I am a very active member and I know that I can be of help to you ^.^
Anything else: I may be young, but I am passionate about AOA and Kpop in general. I was actually considering applying for Tech Admin, because I am experienced with html and formatting, but I felt that being a manager would be an easier start xD Speaking of starts, I know that I am a new member and I don't have many posts, but trust me... That will change soon http://i.imgur.com/C7u8C.gif Oh, and, if I'm made moderator... Can I lead the Talents section? ALSO, you don't have a Project Leader application, but if you did, I would apply ^.^ I hope you will consider me!
PM
^
Minaholic
 Posted: Jan 14 2014, 04:21 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 615

Name: John
Experience: I am currently a Forum Administrator at Hello Venus International (hello-venus.com; username: Araholic), I worked my ranks from a normal Member-Mod-Super Mod-Admin.
Why you're applying: Seeing the forum reminds me of what HVI is like, I must say that these two forums are not the most active one out there. And I would love to extend my help to the staff to make this community a family. http://i.imgur.com/C7u8C.gif
Anything else: I'm a new fan, I do admit. But I wish it won't affect this humble application of mine. I've always believed that time is not measure of a fan. Kudos. http://i.imgur.com/C7u8C.gif

P.S. Post requirement to follow. Sorry, was to excited. XD

user posted image
PM
^
Mango
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 07:15 PM

나는 멈출 수 없네요 I can’t stop loving you ʚAOAɞ
Group Icon

Member No.: 1119

Name: Brota
Experience: Founder kim taeyeon fanpage in the past
Why you're applying: i want to help this forum and support other fans to know more about AOA
Anything else: i'm applying in the design team too, but i don't know when i can join the team.thank you

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
:: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
*: (=' :' ) ::::::::My Tumblr :::::::::::

•.. (,('' )('' )¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

(¯`v´¯)
`*.ღ.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ ¤
My Youtube*´¨)
PMWebsite
^
aceofadorkables
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 10:31 AM

"I'm from 서울 city, too hot like 김치."
Group Icon

Member No.: 996

Name: Keng
Experience: None, but I would be more than willing to learn.
Why you're applying: I'd like to try my hand at helping out a community that has helped me learned a bit more about my favorite group. I'd also like to be in a staff position that I could maybe help the forum grow a bit.
Anything else: This forum has potential. I really hope I can join the staff and maybe help out where you need it and even maybe make the forum more lively.

user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Staff Recruitment | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Invision Power Board (Jcink.com Forum Hosting) © 2017  IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0465 · Mobile Version